LED masks have quickly been on the at home beauty trend if you are looking to skip the med spa, this is a great way to keep your skin rejuvanated. I’ve been using my Current Body LED Mask for about 6 weeks now and thought it was time to give a proper review of the product, the benefits of LED and whether it’s worth the splurge and hype.
Current Body LED Mask Review
First I will share my thoughts and then take you through the benefits! Overall, I’m impressed with the ease of the at home use and it’s perfect before events to give you an extra glow! I used the face mask skin booster and the LED mask before my gala event and my skin tone felt even and so glowy!
Here is a sneak peak of my skin after the first use!
As I’m in my 40s they also offer neck and chest collar which is one I want to try next. I think it would to help with sun damage in my chest area and keep my neck looking young. They also have a lip, eye and hand LED skin precision tools as well as a small hand held for travel and specific spots of treatment! Again, use this link for 10% off all their products!
About Current Body
- CurrentBody is the leader in health and beauty devices. We offer the world’s largest selection of safe, clinically proven electric health and beauty products from brands like NuFACE, Braun, SmoothSkin, Foreo, Philips and more, with excellent customer support.
- They pride ourselves on being experts in health and beauty devices and have worked with leading scientists in the industry to produce our own brand – CurrentBody Skin.
- Their products have been used by Kate Hudson before the 2021 Met Gala, by the cast of And Just Like That…. (the Sex and the City reboot) at the Red Carpet event, and even used by Lily Collins on the set of Emily in Paris!
Use my Code: GRAYCB for 10% off Current Body Products!
How Does the LED Mask Work?
LED therapy, which stands for “Light Emitting Diode,” is a skincare treatment that utilizes varying wavelengths of light to treat various skin conditions, including acne, aging, and hyperpigmentation. LED light therapy was initially developed by NASA to aid in the growth of plants in space, but soon found its way into the beauty industry as a non-invasive, cost-effective way to treat skin concerns.
As we age, the skin can lose between 20 – 80% of its thickness. Say hello to visibly firmer, younger looking skin with the CurrentBody Skin LED Light Therapy Mask. It is fully flexible and wearable, the mask delivers the perfect dose of dual LED light directly to the skin. Unlike other devices the mask’s flexibility ensures that the maximum amount of light hits the lower layers of the skin,
delivering both instant and long term results. It was also seen on the Emily In Paris season 3 in the opening scene!
The Benefits of an LED Mask
Clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 35% in just 4 weeks.
- Combines anti-aging red and near infra-red light therapy/ increases the production of collagen to give you a ‘Glow’
- Super flexible and comfortable to wear
- 10 minute treatment time makes it easy to fit into your routine
- Made from patented flexible silicone which ensures light penetrates every area of the face
- 95% of users said their skin tone, texture and firmness was improved
- Start with a clean face
- Apply the CurrentBody Skin Hydrogel Mask.
- Fit your LED Light Therapy Device over the Hydrogel mask.
- Turn on & leave on the skin for 10 minutes – the device will automatically turn off when treatment is completed.
- Gently rub in any excess serum into the skin to absorb the remaining products into the skin
- Finish treatment by applying a few drops the Hyaluronic Acid Serum & Glow Serum. Press or gently massage into your face & neck.
- Follow with moisturizer & SPF
LED Mask Before and After
In just four weeks, users have seen a reduction in redness and pigmentation, glowy and refreshed skin, skin healing, and a reduction in wrinkles by 35%.
Red vs. Near Infrared LED?
Red Light (633 NM)
- Stimulates Collagen
- Calms Redness
- Improves Skin Tone
- Boosts Circulation
- Improves Blood Flow
- Increases Oxygen to your skin cells
FAQ’S about LED Mask
How Often Should You Use a LED Light Mask?
Recommended use is three times per week and for a maximum of twenty minutes per session.
What results did you see after 4-6 weeks of consistent use?
I noticed clearer skin, a visible reduction in wrinkles and a more glowy, youthfulness to my face.
What were your skincare concerns and how has the LED Mask helped?
My initial concerns were my uneven skin tone, wrinkles, and the mask has helped so much to alleviate these! After consistently using it for 4 weeks I noticed my skin tone becoming more even and clear, and even less prominence of my wrinkles and most of all giving my skin the most amazing glow.
How convenient is the mask to use? Is it quick? Does it fit around your daily routine?
Yes, it is super easy to use. I usually use mine in the evening when my skin is clean – after removing makeup and thoroughly cleansing the skin.
Is the mask comfortable?
The Current Body LED mask is one of the most comfortable to wear.
Do LED Masks work?
LED light therapy has numerous benefits. These include treating acne, regulating natural oil production, stimulating collagen and elastin, minimizing redness and wrinkles, and certain wavelengths have demonstrated a reduction in dark spots and uneven skin tone.
Are LED Masks worth the cost?
They are worth the investment, I think it’s a great idea to invest in your skin in a way that truly works and using it at home makes it even more convenient.
What is the difference between Red and Near Infrared LED?
Near infrared units are relatively effective in promoting topical healing and providing mild pain relief. On the other hand, far infrared heating units are highly effective in eliminating toxins, enhancing circulation, and easing muscle tension.
Are LED Masks safe to use?
Using the LED mask for more than the recommended duration will not harm the skin; however, the body has a limit to how much light it can absorb. To enhance the effectiveness of the device, it is advisable to use it for approximately 20 minutes each day.
Please feel free to email me at email@example.com if you have any questions! I’m always happy to help with styling or picking out a specific outfit for an event! Have an amazing day!!
Also, check out my instagram shop HERE to shop all my instagram looks, style guides, gift guides and fashion tips.
You can also download the free LIKETOKNOW.IT app and follow me HERE.
STAY IN THE KNOW: Don’t forget to sign up for my exclusive Newsletter for STYLE TIPS, SALE ALERTS, AND MUCH MORE!
As always, thank you so much for stopping by today, I truly appreciate all of you! xx, Amanda
Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook | Shop Instagram | You Tube